15 years and millions of tracked interactions, thousands of programs with hundreds of different technological components and a wide variety of different client requirements makes Endo your best choice. Here’s why…
Less riskNo company is better suited to helping you reduce your program risk than Endo.
Endo has developed extensive systems and processes for reducing the risk related to your program, including performance risk, participant experience risk, data security risk, compliance risk, cost risk, and safety risk.
- We study data from millions of previous interactions sorted by venue, by product type, by goal and a myriad of other factors to set realistic performance benchmarks.
- We own a detailed proprietary Risk Register that logs all program exceptions, large and small, and is studied in the development of new programs.
- We have a detailed program planning process that covers every concern from performance to logistics to data security to the physical safety of participants and our in-field staff.
- Endo’s fleet of equipment is selected and managed with a comprehensive inventory management system to ensure optimal performance.
- We understand the highest levels of data security as they relate to in-field data collection and transfer, and are well-versed in meeting our clients’ data security protocols.
- We have an exhaustive Staging process that ensures all new programs leave our facility in perfect working order.
- We utilize industry-standard program management, planning processes, and tools.
- Program key performance indicators including participant event presence, touchscreen starts, abandonment rate, rep time per screen, close rates, participant experience survey scores, and mystery shop scores are monitored in real time by our Network Operating Center with the ability for Endo to take immediate corrective action and maintain high performance.
- Our ability to track the amount of time an in-field rep spends per screen in the touchscreen process allows us to identify possible areas of non-compliance. Our ability to remotely record and monitor the rep dialogue allows us to immediately address areas of rep non-compliance with required program dialogue.
- Our Network Operating Center is available to support our in-field teams during active program hours, with a first-call resolution rate above industry standards.
- We offer pricing models that de-risk our clients, such as “pay for performance”.
Better resultsOur expertise is unequaled in ensuring you get the best results from your program.
- More effective program planning by using our massive past-program database and other proprietary planning information.
- Real-time remote program management – our Network Operating Center immediately knows how each of the following components is performing, and can take on-the-spot corrective action:
- System-level technology i.e. hard-drives and connectivity
- Application layer, i.e. the touchscreen software application we customize for you including abandonment, duration, prospect identification and more
- Rep performance
- Customer experience
- Tools to optimize number of interactions – we utilize state-of-the-art presence monitoring to track the effectiveness of in-field staff in converting passers-by to touchscreen participants. By sharing these KPIs with the in-field staff on an hourly basis, we increase the number of interactions. We leverage the best practices of behavioral economics and direct marketing to further increase the number of interactions.
- Tools to identify best quality prospects – extensive touchscreen survey participant qualification, as well as behind-the-scenes scoring and predictive algorithms, allow us to identify the best quality prospects. We then provide visual cues to the in-field staff to increase the investment against these prospects.
- Tools to optimize in-field rep performance – objectively tracking all KPIs relating to the rep performance and then sharing these KPIs with the reps on an hourly basis gives the reps a chance to improve their performance before intervention is required by Endo. Further, our ability to remotely monitor and record in-field reps significantly increases rep compliance.
- Tools to measure and optimize participant experience – real-time consent-based online survey feedback from participants, tied to individual reps at specific events allows us to immediately identify participant experience issues and take corrective action.
- Willingness to partner with you in generating results, i.e. pay for performance.
Faster time-to-marketWe’ve been there and done that, and are ready to go there and do it for you - faster than you could do it in-house or through an Endo competitor.
- Our detailed systems and processes allow us to quickly design and deploy new programs.
- Generally, we are utilizing equipment from our rental fleet of thousands of touchscreen devices, available immediately.
- Our in-house design, development, and production facilities mean we don’t lose time to third-party supplier turn-around time requirements and can quickly accommodate short-notice changes.
- We understand Compliance, Legal and Data Security issues and the stakeholders in these areas. We allocate significant time to these areas in program development and as a result we ensure efficiency when addressing these types of concerns.
- We can start with a pilot, and then rapidly expand to a national program, leveraging our extensive production and support infrastructure.
Continual improvementEvery day, the wide variety of programs we execute presents us with new opportunities to further improve our processes.
- The fact that we track so many points of data related to each program means that we can objectively evaluate every opportunity for improvement, without relying on subjectivity.
- Our algorithms are already based on millions of consumer interactions, and every day they learn to be better – the bigger we get, the better we perform for you.
- Our Network Operating Center tracks the top areas for improvement, and this list is used to continually drive innovation and improvements in our programs.